Since the last few days, the heat of the summer has been bothering me big time. I wanted to run home to my friend’s house in Sta. Barbara in San Mateo where my family and I spent our holy week. The weather in that part of Rizal which is actually close to Marikina is not at all warm, no need for electric fan because of the cold air breeze.
One thing though, my officemate mockingly asked me if I was gone on caribbean cruises because my skin actually darkened as if I was out swimming and got sunburned. I really panicked because I thought… sigh, there goes the papaya soaps and whitening regimens.
However, I don’t mind going back to a colder place like Sta. Barbara again to avoid the scorching heat of the summer. During this season, we need to be really safe-conscious so our summer would be fun and we won’t get stuck sulking because of allergies or illnesses. Now here are some Tips to Beat the Summer Heat —
Stay safe this summer.
Would you like Marikenya Articles In Your Email? Subscribe Now!
Read More Interesting Articles.
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- A Musical Summer
- Mall Schedule on Holy Week 2013
- Unexpected Returns of Parenting
- Free Summer Sports Training and Activities for Kids
- Roman Catholic’s New Pope is a Jew and South American
- Responsible Parenting
- Women’s Month 2013 is Celebrated in Marikina!
- about marikina (161)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (12)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (56)
- food trip (23)
- general (544)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (51)
- seo (4)
- shopping (58)
- spa services (2)
- technology (55)
- the Filipina (28)
- training (21)
- travel (60)