This week is such a stressful week. Physically and mentally, I’m exhausted. I forgot to mention that I’m wiped out financially, the reason why I kept on writing about my summer dreams.
One good thing about adults and matured people like me (allow me to address myself such please), when I am stressed, I don’t do drugs or get drunk. I just have two quite expensive vices though — shopping and massage therapy.
These days, even if I wanted so much to hit the mall and splurge for a spa massage, budgeting has been harder than ever with the price of rice, oil and other basic commodities going up. Anyway, for those who are spa addict like me, no need to get out of Marikina for luxurious and relaxing sessions. Here are some good spa located in our very own city, Marikina:
—> La Veranda Marikina Garden Spa, The Marikina Orchidarium Compound
#70 General Ordonez St. Marikina Heights, Marikina City, Philippines. Telephone Numbers +632 940-4811 or 941-5035. They offer Massage Therapy, Body Care, Foot Care, and Facial Care services.
—> Balneario Senses at the Marikina Hotel in Pio Del Pilar St. cor. Tangerine St., Brgy. Concepcion II, Marikina City, Philippines. Telephone Numbers +632 998 8342 to 45. Located at the Ground floor of the Hotel, the Spa room offers relaxing massage services for both in-house and walk-in guests. Open from 12:00 NN to 1:00 AM. (NO LONGER OPERATIONAL)
—> The Red Bamboo Spa at the Building K of Riverbanks Mall, Marikina, Philippines. Telephone Numbers +632 9484445. They offer massage and body care services too.
Know other spa in Marikina? Comment on this post or email me at email@example.com.
Would you like Marikenya Articles In Your Email? Subscribe Now!
Read More Interesting Articles
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- A Musical Summer
- Mall Schedule on Holy Week 2013
- Unexpected Returns of Parenting
- Free Summer Sports Training and Activities for Kids
- Roman Catholic’s New Pope is a Jew and South American
- Responsible Parenting
- Women’s Month 2013 is Celebrated in Marikina!
- about marikina (161)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (12)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (56)
- food trip (23)
- general (544)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (51)
- seo (4)
- shopping (58)
- spa services (2)
- technology (55)
- the Filipina (28)
- training (21)
- travel (60)