MARIKENYA.com

delight in virtual and real-life shared realities

By

Hot News: A Filipino graced the American Idol Finals, David Cook Wins!

This text from my friend just came in —

Final Results of American Idol: David Cook won over 12 million votes over Archuleta! What more, Renaldo Lapuz sings live with a band!

Although I’m a simple American Idol fan, I felt heady after hearing both news. First, I was so happy that my favorite hunk David Cook won (although I must admit, David Archuleta is way way talented than him and performed really magnificently on their final showdown). Second, I was so proud that Renaldo Lapuz, the Filipino who rocked American Idol’s audition last January, performed in the Final’s Night of American Idol! Imagine that! A Pinoy graced the show that is internationally watched!

american idol

I can’t wait going home this afternoon to watch the delayed telecast over QTV 11 of American Idol. Oh man, I won’t miss this one! (My new expressions are courtesy of Randy Jackson, Yo Dog!).

Would you like Marikenya Articles In Your Email? Subscribe Now!

Enter your email address:

Read More Interesting Articles.

14 Responses to Hot News: A Filipino graced the American Idol Finals, David Cook Wins!

1. loved david cook! :D

techno breathers last blog post..Blogging and Advertising

2. icezorg says:

yo dawg. that was molten hot lava bomb! hehe

icezorgs last blog post..Eclectic artist, Jason Mraz

3. Ambo says:

From the start na nag start ang American Idol kita na ang galing ni David Cook eh. Idol ko yan sa rock and roll! hehehe

Ambos last blog post..Charice Pempengco Concert with Alicia Keys, Josh Groban, Michael Buble, Andrea Bocelli, Babyface and Others

4. mhel says:

icezorg…

:D

ambo…

true popskie! thanks for assisting me yesterday. :)

5. Andrea Bocelli is truly a master. He has a super great voice that sounds heavenly.`~;

6. David cook has one of the great voices that i have ever heard in american idol,`*

7. Molly Moore says:

Josh Groban is one of my favorite classical-pop singer after Hayley Westenra’**

8. I could say that David Cook deserves to be a winner in American Idol. he posses great talent.*`.

9. Erin Turner says:

David Cook is way better than that David Archuletta kid.-,

10. Ruby Jones says:

Josh Groban and Charlotte Church are two of my favorite classical singers;’:

11. Anonymous says:

David Cook’s vocal range is very good, i bet that he would be more famous in the future:;.

12. Anonymous says:

i like Josh Groban and Hayley Westenra, both compliements each other when it comes to vocal quality*”;

13. Anonymous says:

both David Cook and David Archuleta are the best in my opinion, they have this unique voice `*,

14. Anonymous says:

i watched a concert of josh groban and oh boy, he can really sing very well -~’