MARIKENYA.com

delight in virtual and real-life shared realities

By

Wordless Wednesday: Papa Don’t Preach

Marikenya’s Father’s Day Edition for Wordless Wednesday. My little Marikenyo singing with his Papa, the love of our lives. Happy Dad’s day to the father of my baby and to all fathers out there ..

happy father's day

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

*************************************
Read More Interesting Articles.

11 Responses to Wordless Wednesday: Papa Don’t Preach

1. The Islander says:

aba ang mga daroy… singing pala ang talent nyo. pwedeng pa-voice coach? sasali ako sa PDA. hehe

The Islanders last blog post..Surigao City Island Tour

2. Rizza says:

buti na lang ang mga lalake sa pamilya may singing talent…

Rizzas last blog post..WW: The Calmness of the Sea

3. Singing dad and son! =)
    Pero in fairness mas marunong magproject ang bagets! =)
    I already added you in my blogroll! =) Super thanks sa comment. Will try to work it out on Saturday. =)

Callcentergals last blog post..9 Simple Adult Learner’s Needs

4. Brittany E. says:

I want that sparkling microphone. Great Shot!

Brittany E.s last blog post..Wordless Wednesday-Long Beach, Cali

5. Aisha says:

Like father like son! :) Would you like to join Pinay Mommies Community? You can join by clicking http://www.pinaymommies.com :)

Aishas last blog post..Police Clearance Update

6. dennis says:

hinahamon ko kayong kantahan! hahaha

denniss last blog post..26 thank you’s

7. abie says:

happy father’s day…

mine is up. hope you can drop by:

Roller Coaster
    View from Victoria Peak

Happy WW!

abies last blog post..Should I stay or should I go?

8. Aw! What a nice photo–so cute! Looks like they are having a great time. What good looking men they are, too!

Happy WW!

Allison Bartons last blog post..Wordless Wednesday: “So…close!”

9. mhel says:

thanks everyone for your comments! love wordless wednesday! :D

10. Palito says:

Ang laki na pala ni Marcuz. Binata na.

Palitos last blog post..Can’t Sleep

11. mhel says:

hi pare! naku totoo! andaling lumaki ng inaanak mo even if i want him to stay as my baby. :)

mhels last blog post..More Tips for Bloggers