Whenever I would hear people saying “that’s unfair,” I would silently murmur, “life isn’t fair that’s why.”
Oftentimes, I pronounce myself lucky than most people for staying poor after all this time. I would always tell myself that the simpler your life is, the better your peace of mind will be. Most of the time too, this is true. The more money and power you hold, life becomes more complicated.
At times though, like today, I am feeling quite melancholic. I was approached the other day by an agent who recommended appealing
health insurance leads and I was very interested, except I cannot afford it.
For a while now, I have been undergoing medications for several illnesses, and praying that these are simple health problems that can be treated by medicines. I hope there would be need for complicated medical procedures which requires money and more money.
Sad but true, sometimes, money can really buy a person’s peace of mind.
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- A Musical Summer
- Mall Schedule on Holy Week 2013
- Unexpected Returns of Parenting
- Free Summer Sports Training and Activities for Kids
- Roman Catholic’s New Pope is a Jew and South American
- Responsible Parenting
- Women’s Month 2013 is Celebrated in Marikina!
- about marikina (161)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (12)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (56)
- food trip (23)
- general (544)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (51)
- seo (4)
- shopping (58)
- spa services (2)
- technology (55)
- the Filipina (28)
- training (21)
- travel (60)