Have you done your christmas shopping yet? Maybe you may consider visiting the annual Marikina Tiangge sa Ilog (Marikina Riverpark Tiangge), the christmas night market that offers good and bargain deals with a view!
At this time, the tiangges or night market stalls already lined up the riverpark. When we passed along the Marikina Riverpark earlier, it was jampacked with people considering that it is only tuesday night, can you just imagine how full it is on a friday or during the weekend?
It has become a favorite shopping bazaar not only for Marikenyos but also for those coming from nearby cities. I beleieve the reasons are they get to buy products at a cheap and bargain price and splurge on inexpensive but delicious food too while enjoying the beauty of the riverpark.
As an additional attraction, the annual Barangay Christmas Display at the riverpark already opened for viewing last Tuesday so you may also bring your children with you and enjoy the displays prepared by the different barangays in the city.
I’ll be posting pictures about the tiangge in the next days so watch out for it.
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Smart Offer Low-Priced Smartphones on Independence Day
- When a Joke is a National, International Issue on Women
- 2013 World’s Most Influential Women
- Home Bound
- Vice Ganda and Jessica Soho Joke Issue is a Gender Issue
- Marikina Shoes and Bags at Back-To-School-Bazaar
- Thursday Inspiration, Not ThrowBack-Thursday (TBT)
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- about marikina (162)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (13)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (57)
- food trip (23)
- general (548)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (52)
- seo (4)
- shopping (60)
- spa services (2)
- technology (56)
- the Filipina (29)
- training (21)
- travel (60)