Is you child(ren) experiencing sleeping problems?
In my previous article, I talked about my problem with my son’s sleeping habits. My seven-year old boy is fond of sleeping very late and as a result of lack of sleep, he also developed these eyebags:
His sleeping time has always been not earlier than 10:30PM which is bad because he has to wake up at 6AM to go to school. He also wouldn’t sleep in the afternoon even if we beg him. According to the dermatologist we consulted about his skin asthma, his bad sleeping habit was among the contributing factor for his skin disease.
A marikenya-reader-mom recommended that I regulate my son’s sleeping habit which I did slowly. It somehow worked but now that it’s school break already, we are allowing him to sleep later than the usual. The result is nastier eyebags. I am tempted to apply the best eye cream in the drugstore but I was thinking he’s still young and the cream may irritate his skin.
Got any any suggestions?
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- A Musical Summer
- Mall Schedule on Holy Week 2013
- Unexpected Returns of Parenting
- Free Summer Sports Training and Activities for Kids
- Roman Catholic’s New Pope is a Jew and South American
- Responsible Parenting
- Women’s Month 2013 is Celebrated in Marikina!
- about marikina (161)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (12)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (56)
- food trip (23)
- general (544)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (51)
- seo (4)
- shopping (58)
- spa services (2)
- technology (55)
- the Filipina (28)
- training (21)
- travel (60)