In the last years, one of the services of this site, Marikenya.com, is to provide announcements of job fairs and job postings in Marikina City. For this, I have received numerous messages from readers of this site who wishes to find a job.
While I wanted to help everyone to get employment, please understand that I do not organize job fairs and I am not an employer nor a recruiter. What I do to help in terms of providing employment for Marikina people is to simply post any job opportunity that reach my knowledge and publish it here so more people seeking for jobs will be informed.
I am issuing this clarification because I feel sad whenever I get letters from readers pleading that I provide them jobs. Please understand that I cannot do that, I simply can’t. Maybe if I win the lotto, I can put up a lot of businesses to help people gain employment but not now, not yet.
To those who are wishing to find jobs in Marikina, the first step would be to go to the Public Employment and Services Office (PESO) of the city government located at the Public Services Center in front of the Marikina City Hall. Register with them and attend job fairs they conduct every so often. You may also subscribe to the feeds of this site to be informed of any job fair schedule and job opportunity posted here.
Also, if you wish to get employment, make sure you are equipped with the right skills and attitude. You may want to attend the free voctech courses offered at the Center for Excellence (CENTEX) to increase your competitiveness, see previous articles for information. Good luck.
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Smart Offer Low-Priced Smartphones on Independence Day
- When a Joke is a National, International Issue on Women
- 2013 World’s Most Influential Women
- Home Bound
- Vice Ganda and Jessica Soho Joke Issue is a Gender Issue
- Marikina Shoes and Bags at Back-To-School-Bazaar
- Thursday Inspiration, Not ThrowBack-Thursday (TBT)
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- about marikina (162)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (13)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (57)
- food trip (23)
- general (548)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (52)
- seo (4)
- shopping (60)
- spa services (2)
- technology (56)
- the Filipina (29)
- training (21)
- travel (60)