One of the best things about Marikina are good eating places. As usual, my friends and I were off to try new restaurants in the city to indulge and to recommend them to this site’s readers if they are worth recommending.
The hot Marikina restaurant for today is Cafe Lidia of Calumpang along Calderon Street. The restaurant theme is somewhat Italian and the place is cozy and clean. I’m a comfort room fan and the john of this one totally passed my criteria.
The food is good. The menu consist of pasta, pizza, cakes, hot and cold coffee treats, and rice meals. The restaurant chef is a true-blooded Marikenyo and one I used to bump with in the gym. My favorite food is Cafe Lidia’s banapple at 120 pesos. I super love it!
Some of the food we find great at Cafe Lidia are the following: buffalo wings, pork roast, fish and chips, seafood pasta, pesto pasta. I also love their frappucinos. Next time, I’ll dig their pizza since I’ve heard their yummy too. They also serve the popular Filipino ‘silog’ dishes such as tapsilog and tocilog.
The price tag for Cafe Lidia’s food selection are mostly over a hundred. The rice meals ranges from 180 to 300 pesos while pasta meals prices start from 130 pesos. Good for nice dinner with friends or date. Recommended for family gatherings too.
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Faux Jewelries as The Alternative
- Marikina Tiangge 2013
- ‘Tis the Season…
- November 25 is National Consciousness Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women and Girls
- IEC Stands for Information, Education and Communication
- Selfie is the Word of The Year But Go UnSelfie for Yolanda Victims
- Lessons from the Storm: Typhoon Yolanda 2013
- SM Marikina’s SHREKtacular Christmas
- Marikina Halloween Parade 2013 Route
- Long Weekend Bonding
- Marikina Mega Job Fair 2013
- The “Show” Business
- October 15 2013 is a Philippine Regular Holiday
- Marikina WiFi Ng Bayan Free Internet
- It’s Official, October 28, 2013 is a Philippine Non-Working Holiday
- about marikina (171)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (15)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (57)
- food trip (24)
- general (579)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (23)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (8)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (47)
- self-help (56)
- seo (4)
- shopping (62)
- spa services (2)
- technology (59)
- the Filipina (30)
- training (21)
- travel (61)