MARIKENYA.com

delight in virtual and real-life shared realities

By

On Spotlight: Cafe Lidia of Marikina

One of the best things about Marikina are good eating places. As usual, my friends and I were off to try new restaurants in the city to indulge and to recommend them to this site’s readers if they are worth recommending.

The hot Marikina restaurant for today is Cafe Lidia of Calumpang along Calderon Street. The restaurant theme is somewhat Italian and the place is cozy and clean. I’m a comfort room fan and the john of this one totally passed my criteria.

cafe lidia marikina 3

The food is good. The menu consist of pasta, pizza, cakes, hot and cold coffee treats, and rice meals. The restaurant chef is a true-blooded Marikenyo and one I used to bump with in the gym. My favorite food is Cafe Lidia’s banapple at 120 pesos. I super love it!

cafe lidia marikina banapple

Some of the food we find great at Cafe Lidia are the following: buffalo wings, pork roast, fish and chips, seafood pasta, pesto pasta. I also love their frappucinos. Next time, I’ll dig their pizza since I’ve heard their yummy too. They also serve the popular Filipino ‘silog’ dishes such as tapsilog and tocilog.

cafe lidia marikina

The price tag for Cafe Lidia’s food selection are mostly over a hundred. The rice meals ranges from 180 to 300 pesos while pasta meals prices start from 130 pesos. Good for nice dinner with friends or date. Recommended for family gatherings too.

Enter your email address:

13 Responses to On Spotlight: Cafe Lidia of Marikina

1. I’d love to give this one a visit. I’m just not sure whereabouts in Calumpang Calderon Street is. Should be easy enough to find though. Thanks for sharing. :)

2. mhel says:

hi sis ivy! don’t worry, cafe lidia is fast becoming popular so you’ll find it easily in calumpang. happy we have met finally. ur daughter is pretty just like u. :)

3. rcdf says:

i like your place… been ther 4 times alreday in 3 weeks

we have homemade ensaymada and tarts… do you entertaion suppliers for such food items……. posssible to hear a feedback from you through email…. thanks a lot…

4. mhel says:

hi rcdf. i also love cafe lidia, i am just a fan, not the owner. :)

5. u8mypinkcookies says:

wow i think the banoffee pie makes me wanna try this!

6. mhel says:

u shud! it’s really delicious :D

7. Hi. I’ve already been and it’s awesome. Thanks for the tip and the compliment. :)

8. mhel says:

hi sis ivy! ur welcome :D how’s living in Marikina again? :D

9. kath says:

the food was not so good… and the service was so TERRIBLE… i found a fly on my ice tea and when i complained to oneof their crews (i believe she was the manager) she just replaced my ice tea and not even apologized or say anything…IT WAS ONE OF MY WORST EXPERIENCE :(

10. mhel says:

sorry to hear about ur experience with cafe lidia. i still maintain i love the resto particularly their food. no bad experience with them from my no. of visits (at least 5).

11. Aiza de Guzman says:

Hi!

I would like to inquire if you do offer a simple birthday party packages good for 7-10 persons.Kindly send me all the details if you have including choices on food,activities,etc.,

Note: We’re targetting for a dinner party

Aiza

12. mhel says:

Hi, i think you better get in touch with Cafe Lidia personally. This blog is not affiliated with the resto.

13. Pingback: Local web pro