My apology for my long hiatus. My schedule since last week was terribly full but very exciting and fun too. It consisted of a late summer getaway and organizing and managing an international conference. What I missed out is enrolling for graduate school. Sigh, I have to set this as my priority activity for October.
Needless to say, I again splurged on a food feast from the previous activities I mentioned. It was my stress reliever. Gotta check out the info online for apidexin later, a diet pill mentioned by a friend from the US.
Watch out for my next articles, I would be posting photos from the resort we went to in Bulacan which I highly recommend for family getaways and the hotel I stayed on for two nights and four days in Pasig City.
For now, I’ll be playing my fave online game to relieve stress.
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- A Musical Summer
- Mall Schedule on Holy Week 2013
- Unexpected Returns of Parenting
- Free Summer Sports Training and Activities for Kids
- Roman Catholic’s New Pope is a Jew and South American
- Responsible Parenting
- Women’s Month 2013 is Celebrated in Marikina!
- about marikina (161)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (12)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (56)
- food trip (23)
- general (544)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (51)
- seo (4)
- shopping (58)
- spa services (2)
- technology (55)
- the Filipina (28)
- training (21)
- travel (60)