Thanks to the long weekend, our family had a longer time to bond before another week of work. We chose the mall for our bonding activities since there’s so much to do in malls including playing games in slot machines and riding carnival rides, window shopping (and actual shopping for those with budget), dining, movie watching, and much more.
Since August is ghost month, the mall is quite adorned with halloween costumes which gave me good ideas on what to buy for my son’s costume for our town’s annual halloween parade.
Needless to say, our family had so much fun eating out and having a good time being together on a fine Sunday afternoon. I wish we can spend a lot of bonding time together before our boy grow up. He’s growing up very fast and soon, he’ll turn into a teen who would have a life of his own and doesn’t want to be tagged along in family bonding activities. If only I can make the clock slower or impede my son’s growth but that would be unfair to him and I would be changing the regular cycle of life.
But there’s something I can do — spend more time with my boy as much as I can, love him more and make him feel it, be there for him when he needs me, make our home a desirable place for him to live in. Just like any moms would.
--> If you liked Marikenya.com, the author or her works, you may want to help grow Marikenya's Education Fund for her Son by donating any amount through PayPal or Credit Card by clicking the DONATE button. Thanks!
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Smart Offer Low-Priced Smartphones on Independence Day
- When a Joke is a National, International Issue on Women
- 2013 World’s Most Influential Women
- Home Bound
- Vice Ganda and Jessica Soho Joke Issue is a Gender Issue
- Marikina Shoes and Bags at Back-To-School-Bazaar
- Thursday Inspiration, Not ThrowBack-Thursday (TBT)
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- about marikina (162)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (13)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (57)
- food trip (23)
- general (548)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (52)
- seo (4)
- shopping (60)
- spa services (2)
- technology (56)
- the Filipina (29)
- training (21)
- travel (60)