The tradition of holding the popular Year-End Concert and Fireworks Display in the City of Marikina continues. It will be held (as usual) on the evening of December 30. This time, it will be held at the Marikina Sports Park.
It’s not yet disclosed who or which group will perform during the year-end concert but for sure, the fireworks display will happen at exactly 12:00 midnight as a signal for the new year.
Stay tuned for the announcement of the performers for the concert. To enjoy the show, come as early as 6Pm or even 5Pm to get a good parking space or get good seats and good view of the concert and the fireworks.
Those who will be taking photos of this year’s events in Marikina, share it with our readers by sending it through email at marikenya (at) yahoo (dot) com. Proper credit will be accorded to the photographer.
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- ‘Tis the Season…
- November 25 is National Consciousness Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women and Girls
- IEC Stands for Information, Education and Communication
- Selfie is the Word of The Year But Go UnSelfie for Yolanda Victims
- Lessons from the Storm: Typhoon Yolanda 2013
- SM Marikina’s SHREKtacular Christmas
- Marikina Halloween Parade 2013 Route
- Long Weekend Bonding
- Marikina Mega Job Fair 2013
- The “Show” Business
- October 15 2013 is a Philippine Regular Holiday
- Marikina WiFi Ng Bayan Free Internet
- It’s Official, October 28, 2013 is a Philippine Non-Working Holiday
- Marikina Shoe Festival 2013 ‘Sapatos Central’ Sale
- DIY Everything
- about marikina (170)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (15)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (57)
- food trip (24)
- general (577)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (23)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (8)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (47)
- self-help (56)
- seo (4)
- shopping (62)
- spa services (2)
- technology (59)
- the Filipina (30)
- training (21)
- travel (61)