When you attend a lot of Christmas parties and reunions here and then plus you are preparing for the noche buena and media noche feasts, expect the expected — gaining weight and getting bigger.
While Christmas is my most favorite holiday, it also presents an opportunity one can’t possibly say no to — eating delicious once-in-a-year food treats. These feasts are already hurting my year-end diet plan and almost cost me my chance of wearing my cute retro dress for our company Christmas party.
Good thing I haven’t broke my routine of jogging along our public sports center’s track oval which kept me in a better shape than I used to some months back. I think I would also need the help of www.weightlosspillsthatwork.net in finding the most effective and safe diet pill so I can lose some weight after the holidays.
Four days to go before Christmas! Happy holidays!
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- ‘Tis the Season…
- November 25 is National Consciousness Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women and Girls
- IEC Stands for Information, Education and Communication
- Selfie is the Word of The Year But Go UnSelfie for Yolanda Victims
- Lessons from the Storm: Typhoon Yolanda 2013
- SM Marikina’s SHREKtacular Christmas
- Marikina Halloween Parade 2013 Route
- Long Weekend Bonding
- Marikina Mega Job Fair 2013
- The “Show” Business
- October 15 2013 is a Philippine Regular Holiday
- Marikina WiFi Ng Bayan Free Internet
- It’s Official, October 28, 2013 is a Philippine Non-Working Holiday
- Marikina Shoe Festival 2013 ‘Sapatos Central’ Sale
- DIY Everything
- about marikina (170)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (15)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (57)
- food trip (24)
- general (577)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (23)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (8)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (47)
- self-help (56)
- seo (4)
- shopping (62)
- spa services (2)
- technology (59)
- the Filipina (30)
- training (21)
- travel (61)