For my birthday this year, I’ve decided to spend the day a little differently. I have chosen to treat myself and my whole family to a relaxing bonding in the spa. Our destination — Nuat Thai Spa in Libis, Quezon City. It was one of the wisest decision I’ve made in my life. My mom truly enjoyed the experience, my son was joyfully delirious, and me and my husband spent some sweet time together while undergoing the massage treatments.
It may seem luxurious for my whole family to get a massage together but actually, I availed of the Nuat Thai promo from Ensogo.com.ph (a group buying site) where the regular 250 pesos massage only costs hundred bucks, an enormous 60% discount per service! I bought six vouchers and was able to use all of those during our visit where me and my husband availed of the 2-hour whole body and foot massage, my mom decided on the 1-hour foot massage and my little boy picked the 1-hour whole body massage.
Nuat Thai smells as spa should, sweet and relaxing. The facilities are clean and orderly and the staff are accommodating. The massage is outstanding for my son’s taste as it his first. To me who goes to the spa on a regular basis, I find the massage to be fair.
Nuat Thai offers a wholesome spa experience for the whole family at an affordable rate. It lacks other amenities though spa goers are looking for such as sauna, steam bath, or jacuzzi. I like the fact that it’s located in Libis (in front of Shopwise) since it’s close to Marikina and we were able to get there in less than 20 minutes from our place in Nangka. They are open from Mondays to Sundays, from 12:00PM to 2:00AM.
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Faux Jewelries as The Alternative
- Marikina Tiangge 2013
- ‘Tis the Season…
- November 25 is National Consciousness Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women and Girls
- IEC Stands for Information, Education and Communication
- Selfie is the Word of The Year But Go UnSelfie for Yolanda Victims
- Lessons from the Storm: Typhoon Yolanda 2013
- SM Marikina’s SHREKtacular Christmas
- Marikina Halloween Parade 2013 Route
- Long Weekend Bonding
- Marikina Mega Job Fair 2013
- The “Show” Business
- October 15 2013 is a Philippine Regular Holiday
- Marikina WiFi Ng Bayan Free Internet
- It’s Official, October 28, 2013 is a Philippine Non-Working Holiday
- about marikina (171)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (15)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (57)
- food trip (24)
- general (579)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (23)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (8)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (47)
- self-help (56)
- seo (4)
- shopping (62)
- spa services (2)
- technology (59)
- the Filipina (30)
- training (21)
- travel (61)