Once a year, we celebrate a day for the most important women in our lives — our mothers! This 2011, the Mothers’ Day in the Philippines falls on a Sunday, May 8. The date is doubly special for me as it’s both a mother’s day celebration and our anniversary.
Since it’s rare that mothers’ day and our anniversary falls on the same day, this calls for a major celebration! Oh well, not really major as our family budget is quite limited. But one thing is sure, I won’t allow passing the day without creating some good moments with my moms ( my Nanay and my mother-in-law), my ka-anniversary (dearest hubby), and our little boy (the love fruit). Maybe I can give as gifts hgh supplements to my two moms which would help in restoring their youthful energy so they can put up with my plans for the day.
Will end now and start planning. Write down the comment section below if you have suggestions.
--> If you liked Marikenya.com, the author or her works, you may want to help grow Marikenya's Education Fund for her Son by donating any amount through PayPal or Credit Card by clicking the DONATE button. Thanks!
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- A Musical Summer
- Mall Schedule on Holy Week 2013
- Unexpected Returns of Parenting
- Free Summer Sports Training and Activities for Kids
- Roman Catholic’s New Pope is a Jew and South American
- Responsible Parenting
- Women’s Month 2013 is Celebrated in Marikina!
- about marikina (161)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (12)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (56)
- food trip (23)
- general (544)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (51)
- seo (4)
- shopping (58)
- spa services (2)
- technology (55)
- the Filipina (28)
- training (21)
- travel (60)