Just this afternoon, a former colleague was pestering me about giving him a free tutorial on a graphic designing application. I would have said yes but I was having double thoughts. First, I just learned the application by observing people who used it, a good way to learn but quite limited as I was not able to explore completely the features of the application.
In the end, I taught him the basic stuff he needs to learn about the application and showed him the online tutorials he can access freely to help him understand better the management of the application. This is not the first time I was asked to tutor in IT softwares as if I’m a certified geek or IT professional. In fact, I was already invited to speak about blogging and conduct brief tutorials on the use of PowerPoint Presentations and Internet. Makes me think of taking an online it degree so I’d be an IT expert. Why not?
Technology made education accessible. With a computer and online connection, you can get a bachelor’s or a master’s degree of choice. It provides an alternative to people who are not comfortable or do not have time attending formal school.
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!--> If you liked Marikenya.com, the author or her works, you may want to help grow Marikenya's Education Fund for her Son by donating any amount through PayPal or Credit Card by clicking the DONATE button. Thanks!
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- A Musical Summer
- Mall Schedule on Holy Week 2013
- Unexpected Returns of Parenting
- Free Summer Sports Training and Activities for Kids
- Roman Catholic’s New Pope is a Jew and South American
- Responsible Parenting
- Women’s Month 2013 is Celebrated in Marikina!
- about marikina (161)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (12)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (56)
- food trip (23)
- general (544)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (51)
- seo (4)
- shopping (58)
- spa services (2)
- technology (55)
- the Filipina (28)
- training (21)
- travel (60)