Yes, summer is already over and people should be staying at home and stop thinking of travels, vacations and getaways. Well, I am still dreaming of a relaxing vacation somewhere but nothing that include staying under the sun (or rain), playing and enjoying outdoors, or getting a tan (which I won’t do summer or not!).
I am hoping for an indoor vacation. Perhaps, a few nights stay in a hotel, in a cozy and beautiful room with fine beds draped with luxurious matouk linens, lush sofas, clean and spacious shower and bath with tub and LED TV. Such treat would be loved by the whole family — my little boy, hubby, and my Mom. I miss our family trip to Cebu where I booked us in a 3-star hotel and our free two-nights stay at Astoria Plaza where we stayed in a luxurious private full-service residential suite.
While I’ve always said I have no dreams of becoming an ultra rich but experiencing the lifestyle of the moneyed with your family once in a while is a major treat. It’s addictive too, especially for our little prince who requested after staying in a hotel a few days if we can live there forever. Traveling in style and comfort is much fun when you are with the people you love. ‘Nough said.
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!--> If you liked Marikenya.com, the author or her works, you may want to help grow Marikenya's Education Fund for her Son by donating any amount through PayPal or Credit Card by clicking the DONATE button. Thanks!
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- A Musical Summer
- Mall Schedule on Holy Week 2013
- Unexpected Returns of Parenting
- Free Summer Sports Training and Activities for Kids
- Roman Catholic’s New Pope is a Jew and South American
- Responsible Parenting
- Women’s Month 2013 is Celebrated in Marikina!
- about marikina (161)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (12)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (56)
- food trip (23)
- general (544)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (51)
- seo (4)
- shopping (58)
- spa services (2)
- technology (55)
- the Filipina (28)
- training (21)
- travel (60)