Early this month, a very special occasion was celebrated by our family. The graduation of a dear family member — my husband. It’s actually a long overdue goal but I am proud of him for finishing the ordeal despite challenges in time management. While studying, he works full-time and is in-charge of taking care of the daily needs of our son in school and at home.
It was admirable and inspiring to see him being thoroughly patient and earnest when he was studying. At the same time, the whole family complemented his effort through a support system. We all pitched in to help in whatever way we can, sacrifice if needed. Indeed it’s a family accomplishment we are proud of.
My persoanlized congrats gift to my beloved hubby is a useful gadget he is (and even us are) fond of using. But then again, I maintain that the gift is just secondary. What’s important is the thought that comes with it. We have supported him all the way and is proud of his accomplishment.
Way to go Honey! Congratulations!
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- ‘Tis the Season…
- November 25 is National Consciousness Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women and Girls
- IEC Stands for Information, Education and Communication
- Selfie is the Word of The Year But Go UnSelfie for Yolanda Victims
- Lessons from the Storm: Typhoon Yolanda 2013
- SM Marikina’s SHREKtacular Christmas
- Marikina Halloween Parade 2013 Route
- Long Weekend Bonding
- Marikina Mega Job Fair 2013
- The “Show” Business
- October 15 2013 is a Philippine Regular Holiday
- Marikina WiFi Ng Bayan Free Internet
- It’s Official, October 28, 2013 is a Philippine Non-Working Holiday
- Marikina Shoe Festival 2013 ‘Sapatos Central’ Sale
- DIY Everything
- about marikina (170)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (15)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (57)
- food trip (24)
- general (577)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (23)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (8)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (47)
- self-help (56)
- seo (4)
- shopping (62)
- spa services (2)
- technology (59)
- the Filipina (30)
- training (21)
- travel (61)