If you’re from Metro Manila and wanted a quick escape from the city’s hustle and bustle, you may want to try one of Rizal’s premier resorts, Punta de Fabian in Baras.
The 3-hectare resort is a haven for people who wanted to find solace and solitude. Adorning the place are tall trees and beautiful plants, rarely find in the Metropolis, and make you feel immediately close to nature. Zen-inspired trellises and cottages add on to the homey and urban feel. There are two pools to enjoy in the resort, one is the infinity pool overlooking the magnificent lake and the other is a kidney-shaped pool with jacuzzi which is close to a beautiful view deck.
Let the photos tell you more.
We stayed in a 2-bed capacity deluxe room which was clean and okay but not exactly luxurious and comparable to beautiful hotel rooms I have stayed in other places. The cafe-resto bar was beautiful and cozy but their meals will not earn good reviews in the plate of a foodie. The service is far from being outstanding, I have numerous instructions that were ignored by the staff completely.
The resort caters to families and individuals who wanted a quick getaway as it’s just an hour to two-hour drive from Marikina and nearby cities. It’s also a good venue for seminars and trainings as they have good-enough function rooms and even offer teambuilding facilities such as the “maze” with photo above.
Punta de Fabian Resort is located along Manila East Road, Barangay Evangelista, Baras, Rizal, Philippines with contact numbers +63 (2) 401-4771.
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- ‘Tis the Season…
- November 25 is National Consciousness Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women and Girls
- IEC Stands for Information, Education and Communication
- Selfie is the Word of The Year But Go UnSelfie for Yolanda Victims
- Lessons from the Storm: Typhoon Yolanda 2013
- SM Marikina’s SHREKtacular Christmas
- Marikina Halloween Parade 2013 Route
- Long Weekend Bonding
- Marikina Mega Job Fair 2013
- The “Show” Business
- October 15 2013 is a Philippine Regular Holiday
- Marikina WiFi Ng Bayan Free Internet
- It’s Official, October 28, 2013 is a Philippine Non-Working Holiday
- Marikina Shoe Festival 2013 ‘Sapatos Central’ Sale
- DIY Everything
- about marikina (170)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (15)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (57)
- food trip (24)
- general (577)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (23)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (8)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (47)
- self-help (56)
- seo (4)
- shopping (62)
- spa services (2)
- technology (59)
- the Filipina (30)
- training (21)
- travel (61)