Yesterday, our country have experienced the angst of the first typhoon of the year, tropical storm Ambo. This, I think, signals the end of the summer. Soon enough, other seasons and holidays will enter the scene. For a business or enterprise, it would be good to plan this early how it would want to greet its own people and its clients for the coming holiday season.
One effective strategy for brand building is sending company holiday cards both to its employees and to its internal and external clients. While building or strengthening its brand, the sending of the greeting cards also show its concern and appreciation for its personnel and valued customers.
If planned this early, the company would have a lot of time planning critically what message it wishes to extend. With today’s technology, holiday cards printers allow companies to choose among creative and fully customized card designs to ensure it would leave a mark and lasting impression to its recipients.
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!--> If you liked Marikenya.com, the author or her works, you may want to help grow Marikenya's Education Fund for her Son by donating any amount through PayPal or Credit Card by clicking the DONATE button. Thanks!
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- A Musical Summer
- Mall Schedule on Holy Week 2013
- Unexpected Returns of Parenting
- Free Summer Sports Training and Activities for Kids
- Roman Catholic’s New Pope is a Jew and South American
- Responsible Parenting
- Women’s Month 2013 is Celebrated in Marikina!
- about marikina (161)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (12)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (56)
- food trip (23)
- general (544)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (51)
- seo (4)
- shopping (58)
- spa services (2)
- technology (55)
- the Filipina (28)
- training (21)
- travel (60)