When we were buying our second car many years after we sold our first one, I was reminded by friends to buy a new one instead of a 15 to 20 year-old second-hand model. I had no choice though, our budget was only for a preowned vehicle and even car loans offered by auto dealers was not affordable for us.
The expensive inconvenience of having a used car is the frequency of repairs. Just this month, it was brought to the motor mechanic twice. Every visit was worth a couple of thousands and the cost was not part of our monthly budget. Thank goodness to loan facilities for employees. The second repair has something to do with replacing the tubing with a heatshrink one. I learned that that heat shrink tubing or shrink wrap helps in providing an additional layer of protection to car wires.
My hope is that the car works perfectly fine for this month but while driving home yesterday, the engine stalls upon turning on the air-conditioning. We decided to just open the windows and not use the aircon during the drive.Another repair work to fund. Nope, I am not complaining as (continuous) repair works are expected when buying a second-hand unit. I am just hoping that in the next three to four years (quite long I know), I’d be able to finally finance a brand new vehicle. With God’s grace, anything is possible right? Help me pray for this.
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!Read More Interesting Articles. --> If you liked Marikenya.com, the author or her works, you may want to help grow Marikenya's Education Fund for her Son by donating any amount through PayPal or Credit Card by clicking the DONATE button. Thanks!
No related posts.
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- A Musical Summer
- Mall Schedule on Holy Week 2013
- Unexpected Returns of Parenting
- Free Summer Sports Training and Activities for Kids
- Roman Catholic’s New Pope is a Jew and South American
- Responsible Parenting
- Women’s Month 2013 is Celebrated in Marikina!
- about marikina (161)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (12)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (56)
- food trip (23)
- general (544)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (51)
- seo (4)
- shopping (58)
- spa services (2)
- technology (55)
- the Filipina (28)
- training (21)
- travel (60)