In the last weeks, I have been attending children’s parties of my friends’ babies. As much as I can, I prioritize attending these events together with my family. I love celebrating life and I love children. Also, these children’s parties serve as a venue for instant reunions with good friends I rarely see such as my college friends and my high school pals.
Yesterday, I attended the first birthday party of my godchild who was so pretty and so cute in her baby dress. I was so happy when she allowed me to carry her (and she stayed with me for almost 20 minutes) even if our last meeting was so many months go and she barely know me. She almost fell asleep in my arms if not for the banging sound from the dj speakers livening the party.
Holding baby girls like my godchild makes me want my own. If God would permit, I pray that He grants our family another child, specifically, a baby girl to complete our small family of three. If that happens, in the near future, I would be organizing a baby party too. My little boy (who’s not little anymore) just told me when we attended another baby party that he’s not joining children’s games anymore since he’s already a pre-teener. Sigh.
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!--> If you liked Marikenya.com, the author or her works, you may want to help grow Marikenya's Education Fund for her Son by donating any amount through PayPal or Credit Card by clicking the DONATE button. Thanks!
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- A Musical Summer
- Mall Schedule on Holy Week 2013
- Unexpected Returns of Parenting
- Free Summer Sports Training and Activities for Kids
- Roman Catholic’s New Pope is a Jew and South American
- Responsible Parenting
- Women’s Month 2013 is Celebrated in Marikina!
- about marikina (161)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (12)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (56)
- food trip (23)
- general (544)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (51)
- seo (4)
- shopping (58)
- spa services (2)
- technology (55)
- the Filipina (28)
- training (21)
- travel (60)