What’s the difference between the musically-inclined and a music lover? Allow me to illustrate.
I am a music lover but definitely not musically-inclined. I love listening to music, singing along too and at times, composing my own songs. The thing is, my voice is not pleasant to listen to (it’s what others say when they hear it although I have a different perception) and I find it hard to learn playing musical instruments so I don’t play any. But I love watching others play and I am amazed with their talents. I appreciate music as a music-lover and appreciate musically-inclined people whose talents in music are innate and remarkable.
As a music lover, my favorite genre are soul, love songs, R&B, and bossa nova. These type of music are really relaxing and good in calming one’s mood and helping one think positive thoughts. It’s even wonderful when you’re music player comes from a high fidelity consumer record player like a Technics turntables. It would be like having your music bar inside your very own house or room. This would surely put anyone in a good mood. In the past, I used to go out with girlfriends or with hubby to a bar or restaurant featuring live musical performances playing soft music. I like listening to soulful singers while having a nice time chatting with friends or having an intimate dinner with my husband.
What about you? what kind of music do you like? Share please!
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!--> If you liked Marikenya.com, the author or her works, you may want to help grow Marikenya's Education Fund for her Son by donating any amount through PayPal or Credit Card by clicking the DONATE button. Thanks!
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- A Musical Summer
- Mall Schedule on Holy Week 2013
- Unexpected Returns of Parenting
- Free Summer Sports Training and Activities for Kids
- Roman Catholic’s New Pope is a Jew and South American
- Responsible Parenting
- Women’s Month 2013 is Celebrated in Marikina!
- about marikina (161)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (12)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (56)
- food trip (23)
- general (544)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (51)
- seo (4)
- shopping (58)
- spa services (2)
- technology (55)
- the Filipina (28)
- training (21)
- travel (60)