Registration or enrollment for the Call Center Training (Finishing Course for Call Center Agents) and 2D Animation at the Center for Excellence (CENTEX) of the Marikina City Government is still ongoing. Residents from Marikina who wish to undergo the required number of hours (100 for Call Center training and 648 for 2D Animation training) should go in person at CENTEX office located at the 2nd floor of Marikina City Hall in Bgy. Sta. Elena, Marikina City.
Classes for both trainings will be conducted on weekdays, from 9:00AM to 4:00PM at CENTEX training room (adjacent to CENTEX office).
Qualifications for Call Center Training: Marikina resident; between 18 to 45 years old; at least high school graduate; and computer literate
Qualifications for 2D Animation: Marikina resident; between 16 to 32 years old; and at least elementary graduate.
Requirements (both for Call Center and 2D Animation trainings):voter’s ID or certification from COMELEC; photocopy of Barangay clearance or Cedula (latest), bring original for reference; high school diploma or certification from school (for Call Center training applicants only)
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!--> If you liked Marikenya.com, the author or her works, you may want to help grow Marikenya's Education Fund for her Son by donating any amount through PayPal or Credit Card by clicking the DONATE button. Thanks!
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- A Musical Summer
- Mall Schedule on Holy Week 2013
- Unexpected Returns of Parenting
- Free Summer Sports Training and Activities for Kids
- Roman Catholic’s New Pope is a Jew and South American
- Responsible Parenting
- Women’s Month 2013 is Celebrated in Marikina!
- about marikina (161)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (12)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (56)
- food trip (23)
- general (544)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (51)
- seo (4)
- shopping (58)
- spa services (2)
- technology (55)
- the Filipina (28)
- training (21)
- travel (60)