If you’re planning to go to PAGIBIG Home Development Mutual Fund to inquire or apply for housing loan, take note fo these information.
For those purhcasing lots in the NCR, you may file the loan at any of these Pagibig offices: Imus, Kamias and JELP Business Solutions Building in Mandaluyong.
- (Starting January 2, 2012) PAG-IBIG Fund (HDMF) Departments for housing loan, 409 JELP Business Solutions Building, Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong Office (beside Hyundai showroom/building)
- Housing loan application (2 copies, may be downloaded from pagibigfund.gov.ph) with recent ID photos
- Membership Status Verification Slip (MSVS); no need to attend the Pagibig seminar anymore
- For locally employed: notarized certificate of employment and compensation and 1 month payslip within 3 months prior to date of application or Income Tax Return/Certificate of Tax withheld
- Photocopy of valid ID of principal borrower and spouse (if any)
- Marriage contract (if married)
- Certified true copy of Transfer Certificate of Title (from the Register of Deeds, a satellite office is located along J.P. Rizal St., Nangka, Marikina)
- Photocopy of updated tax declaration and updated real estate tax receipt
- Location plan and vicinity map
- Contract to Sell
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!