This week, I was again reminded about the importance of managing my time to be able to cater to all the roles and responsibilities I must perform as a woman. Time and again…
Again, I go back to some sentiments I have about being expected to perform a lot of roles. But then again, I remind myself, “it’s a choice I made.” True enough, I chose to become who I am today and these choice meant spending less time with family as I spend weeknights and Saturdays schooling (finishing my graduate studies) and teaching (my part-time career). I am very grateful that I have a somewhat domesticated husband, who takes care of the schooling needs of our son, and a an amazing supportive mother, who takes care of the household.
“Very busy,” that’s the usual sentiment of my husband but he tries to understand. I am always looking at my wrist watch so I won’t miss my schedules and was truly upset when it was broken. Guess its time to get a new one, perhaps a solid, dependable citizen watch.
It is for that reason that during the nights and the remaining one day of the week that I’m at home, I try to open my eyes (although I wanted to doze off and rest) and show enthusiasm so I can spend quality time with my family. It’s a blessing that there’s another holiday next week and I have a longer time to spend with my family. More time, more love. Agree?
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!--> If you liked Marikenya.com, the author or her works, you may want to help grow Marikenya's Education Fund for her Son by donating any amount through PayPal or Credit Card by clicking the DONATE button. Thanks!
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- A Musical Summer
- Mall Schedule on Holy Week 2013
- Unexpected Returns of Parenting
- Free Summer Sports Training and Activities for Kids
- Roman Catholic’s New Pope is a Jew and South American
- Responsible Parenting
- Women’s Month 2013 is Celebrated in Marikina!
- about marikina (161)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (12)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (56)
- food trip (23)
- general (544)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (51)
- seo (4)
- shopping (58)
- spa services (2)
- technology (55)
- the Filipina (28)
- training (21)
- travel (60)