Traveling is among the few luxuries I enjoy doing with my family. I have committed that at least once a year, I shall bring them in a new place out of Metro Manila for a vacation.
I have managed to do that in the last years. For this year, I have booked us already a flight to Palawan as I wanted so badly to explore the place with my little kid and the rest of the family. We’re supposed to go this September.
A change of priorities swept this travel plan away. Something came up, more important and more immediate. We have decided we shall prioritize this and forgo the Palawan getaway. Goodbye Coron beaches. The plan of getting that costa del mar sunglasses will have to wait for a few more months.
Though sad with the hitch in our travel plans, our family is praying hard that our priority investment will be achieved as this is very important to us in more ways than one can imagine. Help us pray too.
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!--> If you liked Marikenya.com, the author or her works, you may want to help grow Marikenya's Education Fund for her Son by donating any amount through PayPal or Credit Card by clicking the DONATE button. Thanks!
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- A Musical Summer
- Mall Schedule on Holy Week 2013
- Unexpected Returns of Parenting
- Free Summer Sports Training and Activities for Kids
- Roman Catholic’s New Pope is a Jew and South American
- Responsible Parenting
- Women’s Month 2013 is Celebrated in Marikina!
- about marikina (161)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (12)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (56)
- food trip (23)
- general (544)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (51)
- seo (4)
- shopping (58)
- spa services (2)
- technology (55)
- the Filipina (28)
- training (21)
- travel (60)