A week after the surge of ‘Habagat’ in Metro Manila, the most important woman in my life celebrated her birthday. I am truly blessed by God, first, by giving me a mother who is so perfect in loving her children and godchildren, and second, for allowing me and my family continue to be blessed with this wonderful woman.
Since during her birthday, we were still coping from the damages caused by the flooding, I was not able to come up with a surprise for her or even buy a gift. There was an online site saying flowers for birthday here I meant to visit for flower delivery but the internet signal during the typhoon was too weak all I was able to do was follow the news about the raining and flooding via twitter.
Nevertheless, I have shown my mother, gift or without, that I care too much. No gift or surprises would ever replace what prayers and love can do. To my ‘Nanay,’ I pray that your spirituality, your faith would develop more as you journey your glorious years with us on earth. May our good Lord Jesus Christ bless you and protect you from harm always and may He grant us more years, more lovely years, to show you how much we care. We love you ‘Nay!
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!--> If you liked Marikenya.com, the author or her works, you may want to help grow Marikenya's Education Fund for her Son by donating any amount through PayPal or Credit Card by clicking the DONATE button. Thanks!
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- A Musical Summer
- Mall Schedule on Holy Week 2013
- Unexpected Returns of Parenting
- Free Summer Sports Training and Activities for Kids
- Roman Catholic’s New Pope is a Jew and South American
- Responsible Parenting
- Women’s Month 2013 is Celebrated in Marikina!
- about marikina (161)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (12)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (56)
- food trip (23)
- general (544)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (51)
- seo (4)
- shopping (58)
- spa services (2)
- technology (55)
- the Filipina (28)
- training (21)
- travel (60)