Good news for Filipinos needing to get new or renew their passports! You may now visit the mall-based consular of Department of Foreign Affairs inside SM Megamall in Mandaluyong City.
DFA partnered with SM Malls in bringing to the public the convenience of securing passports and very recently, the first ever consular office inside the mall was opened. The satellite passporting service inside SM Megamall, named ‘DFA-NCR East,’ is on the 7th floor of Building C. The branching our efforts of the agency inside a mall is based on its commitment to bring the agency’s services closer to the public to provide convenience.
DFA Megamall branch will serve from Mondays to Saturdays, from 10AM to 8PM. It will be open for Sundays but to cater releasing of passports only.
To schedule an appointment, applicants may log on to www.passport.com.ph or www.megamall.passport.com.ph or call (02) 737-1000. DFA-NCR East will also provide authentication services to the public.
More DFA offices will be opened inside shopping malls all over the Philippines.
The satellite office is open to the public from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Mondays to Saturdays, for both processing and releasing. It is open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sundays for releasing only.
Passporting applicants may schedule appointment by going to DFA;s website at www.passport.com.ph or www.megamall.passport.com.ph. for inquiries, you may call 737-1000. Passport fees remain at Php950 for regular processing and Php1,200 for special, expedited processing.
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!--> If you liked Marikenya.com, the author or her works, you may want to help grow Marikenya's Education Fund for her Son by donating any amount through PayPal or Credit Card by clicking the DONATE button. Thanks!
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- A Musical Summer
- Mall Schedule on Holy Week 2013
- Unexpected Returns of Parenting
- Free Summer Sports Training and Activities for Kids
- Roman Catholic’s New Pope is a Jew and South American
- Responsible Parenting
- Women’s Month 2013 is Celebrated in Marikina!
- about marikina (161)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (12)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (56)
- food trip (23)
- general (544)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (51)
- seo (4)
- shopping (58)
- spa services (2)
- technology (55)
- the Filipina (28)
- training (21)
- travel (60)