Good news for Filipinos needing to get new or renew their passports! You may now visit the mall-based consular of Department of Foreign Affairs inside SM Megamall in Mandaluyong City.
DFA partnered with SM Malls in bringing to the public the convenience of securing passports and very recently, the first ever consular office inside the mall was opened. The satellite passporting service inside SM Megamall, named ‘DFA-NCR East,’ is on the 7th floor of Building C. The branching our efforts of the agency inside a mall is based on its commitment to bring the agency’s services closer to the public to provide convenience.
DFA Megamall branch will serve from Mondays to Saturdays, from 10AM to 8PM. It will be open for Sundays but to cater releasing of passports only.
To schedule an appointment, applicants may log on to www.passport.com.ph or www.megamall.passport.com.ph or call (02) 737-1000. DFA-NCR East will also provide authentication services to the public.
More DFA offices will be opened inside shopping malls all over the Philippines.
The satellite office is open to the public from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Mondays to Saturdays, for both processing and releasing. It is open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sundays for releasing only.
Passporting applicants may schedule appointment by going to DFA;s website at www.passport.com.ph or www.megamall.passport.com.ph. for inquiries, you may call 737-1000. Passport fees remain at Php950 for regular processing and Php1,200 for special, expedited processing.
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- ‘Tis the Season…
- November 25 is National Consciousness Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women and Girls
- IEC Stands for Information, Education and Communication
- Selfie is the Word of The Year But Go UnSelfie for Yolanda Victims
- Lessons from the Storm: Typhoon Yolanda 2013
- SM Marikina’s SHREKtacular Christmas
- Marikina Halloween Parade 2013 Route
- Long Weekend Bonding
- Marikina Mega Job Fair 2013
- The “Show” Business
- October 15 2013 is a Philippine Regular Holiday
- Marikina WiFi Ng Bayan Free Internet
- It’s Official, October 28, 2013 is a Philippine Non-Working Holiday
- Marikina Shoe Festival 2013 ‘Sapatos Central’ Sale
- DIY Everything
- about marikina (170)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (15)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (57)
- food trip (24)
- general (577)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (23)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (8)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (47)
- self-help (56)
- seo (4)
- shopping (62)
- spa services (2)
- technology (59)
- the Filipina (30)
- training (21)
- travel (61)