When once, we were intimidated by size, today’s era dictates the choice for portability. Technology allows us to live on the edge and imagine the unimaginable. To seek for convenience, style and maximization of use.
The downside, we always want the latest, the upgrades, the best. We don’t settle anymore for the traditional styles, for the low performers, for the old models. Say, if we would buy a desktop computer, we wanted a sleek all in one pc to maximize the use of space and eliminate the dangling, eye-sore cables. If we wanted a portable PC, we buy a tablet instead of a laptop so its easy to carry and stylish to bring out in any occasion. if we need a mobile phone, we buy a smartphone that does multitasking, a phone that can be used not only for text messaging and calling but also for online surfing, gaming and even fast jobs such as encoding and making spreadsheets.
These choices are expensive though and upgrades means selling or getting rid of old gadgets and electronics to buy new ones. Teenagers and even children have become materialistic too, wanting badly these tech toys so they fit in the era of portability.
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!--> If you liked Marikenya.com, the author or her works, you may want to help grow Marikenya's Education Fund for her Son by donating any amount through PayPal or Credit Card by clicking the DONATE button. Thanks!
No related posts.
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- A Musical Summer
- Mall Schedule on Holy Week 2013
- Unexpected Returns of Parenting
- Free Summer Sports Training and Activities for Kids
- Roman Catholic’s New Pope is a Jew and South American
- Responsible Parenting
- Women’s Month 2013 is Celebrated in Marikina!
- about marikina (161)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (12)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (56)
- food trip (23)
- general (544)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (51)
- seo (4)
- shopping (58)
- spa services (2)
- technology (55)
- the Filipina (28)
- training (21)
- travel (60)