Most readers of this blog love to travel, just as much as I do. Traveling is an exciting activity meant for relaxation and unwinding. A breather after some nerve-wracking and stressful workdays.
It is for this reason that at least once a year, I schedule an out-of-town ‘big’ trip for our family. Thanks to low-cost carriers (LCCs) like Cebu Pacific Air which gives out low fare promos (most exciting is the ‘Piso’ fare promo) every now and then, we were able to fly to some parts of the Philippines for a once-a-year family vacation.
This year, we are targeting Palawan in Mindanao. I have booked the flight early this year. We are preparing for this trip early on and I was in fact checking online for tough and durable Gregory packs to put our loads in. Quite excited also, we even selected already the swimming apparels and accessories we would be bringing as Palawan’s beaches are famous and we plan to spend most of our waking hours swimming and lounging along the beach.
There’s a hitch though in our vacation trip this year. A change of priorities may force us to set aside this trip for a greater cause. However, I am very positive that this decision would do our family better. Anyway, we can again schedule more family trips int eh future, God forbids.
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!--> If you liked Marikenya.com, the author or her works, you may want to help grow Marikenya's Education Fund for her Son by donating any amount through PayPal or Credit Card by clicking the DONATE button. Thanks!
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- A Musical Summer
- Mall Schedule on Holy Week 2013
- Unexpected Returns of Parenting
- Free Summer Sports Training and Activities for Kids
- Roman Catholic’s New Pope is a Jew and South American
- Responsible Parenting
- Women’s Month 2013 is Celebrated in Marikina!
- about marikina (161)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (12)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (56)
- food trip (23)
- general (544)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (51)
- seo (4)
- shopping (58)
- spa services (2)
- technology (55)
- the Filipina (28)
- training (21)
- travel (60)