This weekend, I was blessed with more answered prayers. It’s overwhelming when you stopped asking and decides to entrust fully your loads to God and all of a sudden, your prayers are answered in the most welcoming way.
Life may not be perfect but God’s timing always is. When you are feeling down and ready to burst into tears, an answered prayer will soothe your tired soul. So, I thought: there’s so much to thank for.
One of the very things I am thankful for are my good Christian friends who without question, opened their homes for us when my family needed a place to stay during the flooding. While sitting at the sofa that needs leather couch repair but so comfortable and so wonderful to sat on, I reflected on how lucky I am to have such good friends. They are also my fighting buddies and support system in my recent endeavor to acquire a new abode for our family.
Another person to thank is my patient and understanding husband who takes all my blows when I am stressed but remains beside me and at the end of the day, calls me ‘hon’ despite misunderstandings caused by stresses.
Truly, life is wonderful. We just have to look at the right places and do not miss the blessings of people and other things being sent our way.
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!--> If you liked Marikenya.com, the author or her works, you may want to help grow Marikenya's Education Fund for her Son by donating any amount through PayPal or Credit Card by clicking the DONATE button. Thanks!
No related posts.
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- A Musical Summer
- Mall Schedule on Holy Week 2013
- Unexpected Returns of Parenting
- Free Summer Sports Training and Activities for Kids
- Roman Catholic’s New Pope is a Jew and South American
- Responsible Parenting
- Women’s Month 2013 is Celebrated in Marikina!
- about marikina (161)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (12)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (56)
- food trip (23)
- general (544)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (51)
- seo (4)
- shopping (58)
- spa services (2)
- technology (55)
- the Filipina (28)
- training (21)
- travel (60)