Finally, the world sees the newest offering of the giant mobile phone company, Apple. Dubbed as the biggest thing to happen to iPhone since iPhone, the much-anticipated iPhone 5 was launched this September 12 to the tech-savvy market wishing to know firsthand which of the rumors on the supposed design, features and specifications of the model were true.
Meet the new baby of Apple — the iPhone 5…
The new iPhone 5 phones will be available for purchase next week. In the meantime, contemplate if this iPhone upgrade is worth your money as it will definitely cost more than 30,000 pesos (for the model with 16MB memory). Is it much better than its predecessor, iPhone 4S, and far superior than other leading smartphone models, Samsung Galaxy S3 and Nokia Lumia 900.
Features of the iPhone 5 according to the Apple website and CNET.com review:
- The thinnest. lightest and tallest iPhone so far. It’s 18 percent thinner, 20 percent lighter, and .5 inch taller than iPhone 4S. Because of the height, you’ll enjoy larger display which is more comfortable when playing games and surfing the net using the phone.
- The A6 chip (compared to A5 chip in iPhone 4S) provides faster data connection. Apple promised web pages will load 2.1 times faster because of this new technology.
- The bigger display and fast data connection consume more battery so iPhone 5 is made with ‘optimized battery’ to give the same long battery life the previous iPhone models offer.
- It comes with the new “earbud” headphones (called Apple EarPods), claimed by Apple as a “breakthrough” that provides quality sound and comfortable fit with the ear.
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!
--> If you liked Marikenya.com, the author or her works, you may want to help grow Marikenya's Education Fund for her Son by donating any amount through PayPal or Credit Card by clicking the DONATE button. Thanks!
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- A Musical Summer
- Mall Schedule on Holy Week 2013
- Unexpected Returns of Parenting
- Free Summer Sports Training and Activities for Kids
- Roman Catholic’s New Pope is a Jew and South American
- Responsible Parenting
- Women’s Month 2013 is Celebrated in Marikina!
- about marikina (161)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (12)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (56)
- food trip (23)
- general (544)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (51)
- seo (4)
- shopping (58)
- spa services (2)
- technology (55)
- the Filipina (28)
- training (21)
- travel (60)