A lifetime journey that is truly challenging, needs focus and commitment, is a “spiritual journey.”
Challenging, as it takes a lot of courage and determination to turn away from a physical life that is self-gratifying. To live a life that is physically, materially convenient is very tempting and enjoyable and leaving all these behind takes a lot of of conviction.
To remain align with Christian teachings requires focus and fortitude as temptation to return back to the old self is a daily challenge.
As Rick Warren puts it:
“Spiritual maturity is a gradual, progressive development that will take the rest of your life.”
To be good is an individual choice. A decision that can be motivated and inspired but cannot be handed-down or created by one for another. But all of us have a chance do so as “All God’s creation was good” (1 Timothy 4:4).
Have a blessed Sunday to all.
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!--> If you liked Marikenya.com, the author or her works, you may want to help grow Marikenya's Education Fund for her Son by donating any amount through PayPal or Credit Card by clicking the DONATE button. Thanks!
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- A Musical Summer
- Mall Schedule on Holy Week 2013
- Unexpected Returns of Parenting
- Free Summer Sports Training and Activities for Kids
- Roman Catholic’s New Pope is a Jew and South American
- Responsible Parenting
- Women’s Month 2013 is Celebrated in Marikina!
- about marikina (161)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (12)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (56)
- food trip (23)
- general (544)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (51)
- seo (4)
- shopping (58)
- spa services (2)
- technology (55)
- the Filipina (28)
- training (21)
- travel (60)