These past few months, I have become too workaholic again. Hardly had time for self, I work on weeknights and weekends and still, so many deadlines to meet. I tried to break the monotony last night by going out with the girls for some unwinding and bonding session.
We went gift hunting as the husband of one of my girlfriends is celebrating his first birthday next week, hi first birthday after their marriage a couple of months back. She wanted to make it truly special so I suggested surprise treats I have given my own husband to give her some ideas. I recalled some of the best surprises I subjected my husband during his birthdays. It included personal services such as footspa, back massage, facial and other treats I myself serviced for him so he would feel extra special. Come his birthday, I am planning to surprise him with a pair of tungsten wedding bands for us since we already lost our original wedding bands.
Another suggestion which we all agreed while having dinner is her giving a deluxe service to her husband the moment he wakes up in the morning up until he retires to bed in the evening. This include meals in bed, spa services, etc. To add romance to the day, she is also buying flowers, which petals would decorate the bed, and reed aroma diffuser so the whole house would smell of flowers and romantic scent.
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!--> If you liked Marikenya.com, the author or her works, you may want to help grow Marikenya's Education Fund for her Son by donating any amount through PayPal or Credit Card by clicking the DONATE button. Thanks!
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- A Musical Summer
- Mall Schedule on Holy Week 2013
- Unexpected Returns of Parenting
- Free Summer Sports Training and Activities for Kids
- Roman Catholic’s New Pope is a Jew and South American
- Responsible Parenting
- Women’s Month 2013 is Celebrated in Marikina!
- about marikina (161)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (12)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (56)
- food trip (23)
- general (544)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (51)
- seo (4)
- shopping (58)
- spa services (2)
- technology (55)
- the Filipina (28)
- training (21)
- travel (60)