Following the western trend, we Filipinos are now addicted to talent search television programs. Almost all major TV channels in the country have at least one talent search show. Since we Pinoy love singing, ‘videoke’ and music, these talent shows usually try to find the best vocal talents in the land.
Not surprisingly, many young children are enticed to join these talent search. Among them is my son who is inspired by the many young, raw talents flocking the auditions of our favorite talent search show. My little boy loves singing and admires musical talents. He also wanted to learn playing musical instruments. He is fascinated with stringed instruments, classical yet powerful.
During one of our strolls,we saw a set, a lovely violin with violin shoulder rest. We spent some time looking at the instrument and watched interestingly as a store assistant played. Truly inspired, my son wanted to learn violin playing. Well, the lesson is going to cost a lot so I just committed that I would try to allot fund for that.
In the meantime, we’ll continue watching talent search in television to inspire more our child hone his musical ability.
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!--> If you liked Marikenya.com, the author or her works, you may want to help grow Marikenya's Education Fund for her Son by donating any amount through PayPal or Credit Card by clicking the DONATE button. Thanks!
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- A Musical Summer
- Mall Schedule on Holy Week 2013
- Unexpected Returns of Parenting
- Free Summer Sports Training and Activities for Kids
- Roman Catholic’s New Pope is a Jew and South American
- Responsible Parenting
- Women’s Month 2013 is Celebrated in Marikina!
- about marikina (161)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (12)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (56)
- food trip (23)
- general (544)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (51)
- seo (4)
- shopping (58)
- spa services (2)
- technology (55)
- the Filipina (28)
- training (21)
- travel (60)