This morning, social sites are flooded with statuses welcoming or reminding people the start of the ‘ber’ months this year. For many Filipinos, the ‘ber’ months signals the coming of the most important holiday of every year, Christmas in December.
True enough, departments stores and boutiques are already announcing sales and promos here and then for shoppers who wanted to start Christmas shopping early. Christmas songs are also being played by radio stations and even by folks who wanted an early feel of Christmas.
As usual, the coming of the most anticipated season in the life of Christians makes me feel really good. I have always loved Christmas and love it even more when I decided to be born again for Christ.
Hopefully, people will remember and will recognize the true meaning of this Christian event, more than the festivities. Christmas should be a reminder to everyone that Father God sent His only begotten Son to the world so whoever believes in Him will not be perish and will have eternal life.
God bless us all.
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!--> If you liked Marikenya.com, the author or her works, you may want to help grow Marikenya's Education Fund for her Son by donating any amount through PayPal or Credit Card by clicking the DONATE button. Thanks!
Be in the Know!
Have Marikenya in your Site…
- Gadget Craze
- Takbo para sa Marikina Watershed 2013
- Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid
- Marikina Traffic Advisory on Ka-Angkan Festival Parade 2013
- Safety First: Fire Prevention Tips for Households
- FREE and Popular Addicting Games from Facebook, Android and iOS
- Monday Inspiration
- Divisoria Mall is Closed on Holy Week 2013
- A Musical Summer
- Mall Schedule on Holy Week 2013
- Unexpected Returns of Parenting
- Free Summer Sports Training and Activities for Kids
- Roman Catholic’s New Pope is a Jew and South American
- Responsible Parenting
- Women’s Month 2013 is Celebrated in Marikina!
- about marikina (161)
- blogging (22)
- books (3)
- business (13)
- deals and promos philippines (12)
- education (18)
- family (2)
- famous people (56)
- food trip (23)
- general (544)
- health and fitness (57)
- jobs (22)
- literary (1)
- philippine festivals (7)
- philippine holidays (7)
- photography (9)
- poetry and literature (2)
- relationship (45)
- self-help (51)
- seo (4)
- shopping (58)
- spa services (2)
- technology (55)
- the Filipina (28)
- training (21)
- travel (60)