Stressed, tired, or simply need a quick out-of-town breather? What about Tagaytay? A few hours drive from Metro Manila and you’re already in one of the most popular quick getaway havens close to the urban jungle. Tagaytay is indeed the place to be for several good reasons: the cold temperature is wonderful for relaxing; the ‘overlooking’ views are scenic; the fantastic dine-in restaurants and wellness centers are all over the town; and the buko pies and tarts, and Mr. Moo’s chocolate drinks and dairy products are superb.
Another god thing: two long weekends are coming in the last weeks of October. So, take advantage of these holidays and plan your Tagytay weekend getaway together with this super promo deal from Hotel Dominique, a dreamy community of villas and a mid-rise hotel that is perfect for a family or a group of friends or even for couples reliving romance.
Read the details onthe Hotel Dominique promo from CashCashPinoy.com below:
- Only P1,399 instead of P3,300 for 2D/1N Superior room accommodations for 2 with breakfast at Hotel Dominique!
- Only P2,799 instead of P6,490 for 2D/1N Cabana accommodations for 4 with breakfast at Hotel Dominique!
- Valid for one whole year! From October 25, 2012 to October 25, 2013.
- Hotel Dominique boasts of a Swiss chalet facade that gives off the essence of European grandeur.
- Guests will surely enjoy the villa-inspired compound and European-designed cabanas lining the streets.
- Superior rooms come with a choice of 2 single beds or 1 queen size bed, refrigerator, cable television, aircon, and toilet and bath.
- Cabanas have Queen Size bed with pull-out bed, 2 Single beds, a bathroom, cable televisions and refrigerator.
- Start the day right and fill your tummy with yummy breakfast that’s included in this deal.
- Hotel Dominique also has friendly and accommodating staff that oversees your every need.
- Conveniently located close to the Tagaytay Rotonda along Aguinaldo Highway.
To purchase the deal, register and but the online voucher HERE.
To learn more about Hotel Dominique, here’s my review of the hotel for TripAdvisor:
“Truly a Haven in Tagaytay” Reviewed January 11, 2012 (original review here)
Cabana rooms are good for families and big groups as the rooms have connecting doors you can request to be opened. Staff are courteous and nice, food are okay, snacks are absolutely hideous. I don’t think I ever finished any of the snacks served. The location is good, easy to locate and just one jeepney away from the capitol, close to ATMs and fast food chains.
my photos on the hotel as posted in TripAdvisor:
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!