For those with real properties in Marikina City, take note of this ADVISORY on Payment Schedule, Tax Amnesty and Tax Discount for Prompt Payments:
On TAX AMNESTY for delinquent payments in previous years:
- As per Ordinance No. 065, Series of 2013, with title “Ordinance Granting Relief on Interests and Penalties to Tax payers in the City of Marikina and the availment of fifty percent (50%) on Real Property Tax for the Year 2013: availment of tax amnesty for delinquent real property taxes from November 19 to March 31, 2013 only.
- As per Ordinance No. 065 and Ordinance No. 88, Series of 2010:
- 50% reduction in tax due will be deducted if paid in full within January to March 31, of year 2013
- 10% reduction in tax due will be deducted on quarterly installment payment for prompt or on-time payment
- 10% reduction in tax due for advance payment before January 1, 2013
Be wise and take advantage of these tax amnesty and discounts, pay on time and save hundreds to thousands of pesos on real estate property tax.
(sources: Marikina PIO, Marikina Treasurer’s Office through Advisory printed on SOA)
Want Marikenya.com Articles in Your Email Inbox? Subscribe Now!