Summer is already here and kids by this time are already restless. Engage them in worthwhile, fun, safe and healthy activities this school vacation. Register them now with the FREE SUMMER SPORTS CAMP 2017 offered by the Marikina City Government through its Marikina Sports Center Office.
The Marikina Summer Sports Camp is now accepting registration for its 13 offered sports training for children 7 to 16 years old.
How to register your child?
- You and your child must be bonafide residents of Marikina City.
- Prepare the following requirements for your child’s registration:
- Photocopy of Parents’ Voters ID/Barangay Certificate
- Photocopy of Student’s School ID
- Student’s 1 x 1 Picture
- Go to the Marikina Sports Center Office located near the Marikina City Hall Building. Registration hours are between 9:00AM to 4:30PM.
- Choose the sport/s you wanted to register your child/ren in.
Remember that slots availability are on first-to-register basis. For questions and clarification, please call Marikina Sports Center at 646-1635.
SPORTS FOR REGISTRATION:
- Table Tennis
- Tae Kwon Do
- Mixed Martial Arts
Please note that the Marikina Summer Sports Camp WILL START AFTER THE HOLY WEEK.
– – – – – – –
GET YOUR FREE REGULAR UPDATES VIA EMAIL!