Wanting to know more about Marikina? Doing a research on Marikina? Experience and Learn from the Marikenya Site. Read On.
Remember I’m a proud Marikina girl… In short, a Marikenya… This page is my tribute to my city. To all those who wanted to know more about my hometown, read on…
This page is also meant for researchers or those who are studying about the city — its governance, its programs/activities, its people, even its history.
Always go back to this page, I will add new info every now and then. 🙂
To read the articles, just click the link.
I NEWS I
- Mobile Passporting for Marikeños
- Free Wifi at the Marikina City Hall
- Marikina Virtual Ordinance Library
- Marikina Celebrated Christianity, A Holy Week Special
- Marikina Christmas Festival Presents Animation Week
- Costume Contest for Kids and Gays, Only in Marikina Christmas Festival
I PLACES OF INTEREST I
- A Listing of Resorts in Marikina
- Are There Museums in Marikina?
- Fun at the Pan de Americana. Marikina’s Hidden Haven for Diners.
- The Shoe Museum
- The Old Chanyungco House
- The Kapitan Moy Building
- The Cows in the Dairy Farm
- The Chinese Pagoda at the Riverpark
I HISTORY I
I INTERESTING FACTS AND STORIES I
- General Information on Marikina
- Saving The Marikina River, An Inspiring Story Of A City
- Marikina City Symbol: The History of The Man with the Salakot
- The Story Behind Marikina’s Rehiyon-Rehiyon
I OTHER INTERESTING STORIES ON MARIKINA I