This page will be updated every now and then so make sure to visit it as often as you can. Good luck and happy job hunting!
(For those who wanted to advertise here, please leave me a message through the contact form or email me at marikenya (at) yahoo (dot) com.
Marikina City Government Needs B.S. Civil Engineering Graduates, click here for details.
Marikina Job Fair November 2010. Click here for the details.
Marikina Job Fair April 2010. Click the link for details.
A soon to open Nail Spa in SM Marikina is in need of nail technicians and receptionist. For interested applicants, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your resume on or before March 15, 2010 only.
– Graduate of any course
– Pleasing Personality
– Well spoken (English and Tagalog)
– Organized and detail oriented
– Experience in customer service is a plus
Marikina Job Fair 2010
Posted on January 21,2010
Posted on January 16,2009
PHARMACY ASSISTANT at Watsons
(Wanted Ad on display at Watsons Blue Wave Mall)
– graduate of any four year courses preferably BS Pharmacy (underboard)
– graduate of two year associate in Health Science Education (preferably Pharmacy Technician, Practical Nursing, Nursing Aide, Midwifery, Caregiver)
– college undergraduate (at least 2 years) can be considered
– 18-28 yo
– possess pleasing personality with good grooming
– physically fit (mustn’t possess any chronic disease or illnesses)
– must be keen with details
– good oral and written communication skills
– must be willing to work on extended hours as needed
– every Tuesday and Thurs, 9am to 12NN at 9/F west quadrant One E-Com Center Bldg, Palm Coast Drive, Mall of Asia Complex Pasay City
– kindly bring updated resume, 2×2 picture and valid ID
– emal: email@example.com
– aileen alcachupas, 09082149570/9028860/9028888 loc 1613
Posted on September 11,2008
Posted on September 4,2008
Marikina Jobs Fair Schedule for September 2008
Click this link for details.
Posted on July 5,2008
Position: MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
Sumulong Highway, Marikina City
(Beside Marikina Sports Park)
tel. 6462446 to 50, email firstname.lastname@example.org